Iklan Adsense

Monday, December 18, 2017

Starting to write in English

Many friends of mine suggested me to write some articles in English. Actually, I'd love to learn English since I was at Elementary School. I studiet it by self-thaught from old book of my elder brothers and sisters which were available on our book racking. I think that our book rack were already too lousy and I don't know whether the rack still there or not because I sheldom to get to my hometown. Many old book available there. My father also have his own book inside his old bag. Now my mid is flying to my past time, I imagine the old bag of my father, the color is brownish. What kind of my father's books? I still remember that my father has some books of tradition literature and also Islamic literature. Oh yeah.. I remember too, that above our ceiling, there was a sack contains hundred pages of Arabic written books. Perhaps, they belong to my grandmother at last time. She was a pupil of Thawalib School in my village, not the Thawalib School of Parabek, Bukittinggi.
 

The reading hobby of my father had influeced me to be a reader too. I was happy to listen when my father were reading his book loudly. He wore glasses when reading a book because his eyes already got minus. Many book I have read since I was child. The Indonesian Translation of Al Quran I accomplish when I was at SMP school, precisely when I was at Sikalang Village, at Brother Halim's house. He has the translated Quran. Therefore when I was start to adultery, I also request to my older brother in Jakarta to send me an Al Quran with translation too and he sent me one with Depag translation. I was very happy to received it at the time. He also bought an English Dictionary for me. He want me to be skilled in English communication in the future in order to get job easily. He wanted me to be an English Tourist guide but until now I could not reach the ambition. 
 

I like all my English teachers since I was at SMP in Sawahlunto City. Just call their name : Bu Dartini (the student entitled her as Bu Going), Bu Upik, and other teacher that I already forgot their name. At STM, my English teacher was named Pak Doyok and Bu Yeni, the teached with Bungo Pasang Salido hometown. I thanks to all my English teachers. I hope that heavenly reward would be always flows on you.
 

Dear readers, I am so sorry if this my article have very bad syntax or grammar because I realize that I sheldom use my English in last few years. I need you criticism or your feedback if any mistake in this my article.
Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment