Iklan Adsense

Monday, December 18, 2017

Lubuk Gambir, My Hometown

Dear readers, this time I wan to share a little story about my hometown or my village. It named Lubuk Gambir. I think that name is the only one name of Lubuk Gambir over the world. The other name is only Gambir Station name in Jakarta. The only and only one name of Lubuk Gambir in the world, I repeated in once again.
Okey, let me continue to tell the story of my hometown. The village or "kampung" of Lubuk Gambir is belong to today Kenagarian Kapelgam (abbreviation of Kapencong Lubuk Gambir) and Kenagarian Kapelgam was "pemekaran" (division) of Kenagarian Koto Berapak. Even though, Kenagarian Koto Berapak was "pemekaran" from Nagari Bayang during the colonializatio period.
In the past, Nagari Bayang was traditionally called as "Bayang Nan Tujuh" which means "Bayang onderdistrict with seven kotos - a koto means one village. Together with Koto Nan Salapan ("the Eight Kotos"), Bayang was formerly a traditional sovereignity with a leader called "Rajo" (means "king").

No comments:

Post a Comment